The Agriculture and Food Security program is looking for a research award recipient to conduct research on the opportunities and benefits of climate smart agriculture to smallholder farmers in the context of the climate change/agriculture/water nexus.
- Canadians and permanent residents of Canada pursuing a master’s or a doctoral degree at a recognized university OR who have completed (within the last three years) a master’s or doctoral degree at a recognized university.
- Citizens of developing countries pursuing a master’s or a doctoral degree at a Canadian university and who, prior to applying, have a student visa with a work permit valid in Canada until December 31, 2018, OR who have completed (within the last three years) a master’s or doctoral degree at a recognized university and who already have a work permit valid in Canada until December 31, 2018.
For the complete list of eligibility requirements, click here.
- Salary for one year in Canada: CA$40,396–46,764
- Award duration: January to December 2018 (12 months)
- Full details regarding the IDRC Research Awards 2018
|CORIS Deadline for Internal Review||Please contact Heloise Emdon|
|cuResearch Checklist Deadline||August 31, 2017|
|Submission to Sponsor||September 6, 2017||4:00 PM ET|
Submitting Your Checklist
- Checklists must be submitted via cuResearch, through which Departmental and Associate Dean’s approval must be provided to complete the online application process.
- More information on cuResearch can be found here.
If you would like assistance with proposal development and/or a substantive review of your proposal, please contact Heloise Emdon.