Global Affairs Canada and the Chinese Ministry of Education are offering short-term scholarships to Canadians wishing to study abroad in China. Scholarships are awarded for studies, research, language studies or a combination of studies and language studies at participating Chinese institutions.
Full details of the program and how to apply can be found here.
- Canadian students (college, undergraduate and graduate levels in Canada);
- Canadian faculty members and research staff at a post-secondary institution in Canada;
- Canadian mid-career professionals
Value and Duration
Scholarships cover airfare, tuition fees, monthly living stipend, on-campus accommodation and medical insurance.
4 to 12 months for students; and 8 weeks to 12 months for faculty members and mid-career professionals.
January 20, 2022
Submitting Your Application
Candidates must submit:
- the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development (DFATD) online application;
- the China Scholarship Council (CSC) online application form; and
- supporting documentation by mail.
For full details of the program, eligibility, and how to apply, please visit the EduCanada website here.
All inquiries regarding this program should be directed to: email@example.com or 613-237-4820.