Mitacs is now offering professional development workshops throughout Spring! Carleton graduate students and postdocs can register for ANY of these intensive, high-quality workshops.
As usual, these workshops are free of charge. Spaces are limited and catering will be served. Register now to secure a seat! Mitacs no longer requires a credit card for registration.
Please note that since these are spring workshops, attendance in these workshops cannot be counted toward paid pedagogical training hours for Carleton Teaching Assistants.
Please visit the pages at the links below for workshop descriptions and registration information:
- Foundation of Project Management I – Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville Hotel, Toronto, ON (April 17-18, 2018)
- Skills of Communication – YMCA Toronto Central Grosvenor St, Toronto, ON (April 18, 2018)
- Skills of Communication – Albert McCormick Community Centre, Waterloo, ON (May 7, 2018)
- Foundations of Project Management I – Chelsea Hotel, Toronto, ON (May 10-11, 2018)
- Essentials of Productive Team – YWCA 87 Elm Street, Toronto, ON (May 18, 2018)
- Designing a Personal and Realistic Career Plan – YWCA 87 Elm Street, Toronto, ON (May 31 – June 1, 2018)