In order to promote the health and safety of our Carleton community, Carleton Health and Counselling Services remains open virtually.
Our medical services are provided by a team of medical professionals including family physicians, registered nurses, and nurse practitioners who deliver outpatient care and serve as primary care providers at Health and Counselling Services
Our counselling services are provided by certified counsellors who deliver confidential personal counselling to current Carleton University students
Discover the tools and resources Carleton offers to help understand, manage and improve your mental health and well-being while at university.
Carleton Health and Counselling Services COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Carleton’s Health and Counselling Services (HCS) will resume administering first and second-dose mRNA (Moderna) vaccines for eligible people ages 18 or older beginning in mid-August.
To book an appointment, you must be:
- aged 18 or older at the time of injection
- a Carleton employee, student or approved contractor
- eligible for the first vaccine dose
- eligible for the second vaccine dose (28 days after your first dose of an mRNA vaccine or 8 weeks after your first dose AstraZeneca vaccine).
Please note that you can book your second dose appointment at HCS even if your first dose was administered elsewhere.
After booking your appointment online, you will receive a confirmation email for the date and time of your vaccine.
Documents and Forms
For any first or second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine please see the following:
- To help prepare for the vaccine please print, review and complete the Carleton Vaccine Consent Form (PDF 332 KB) and bring it to your visit.
- In addition, if you received the AstraZeneca vaccine as your first dose please print, review and complete the COVID-19 Vaccine Information for Individuals who received a first dose of the AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD COVID-19 vaccine form (PDF 127 KB)
Please review the following information before coming to your appointment:
- COVID-19 Information Sheet (PDF 176KB)
- What you need to know about your COVID-19 vaccine appointment (PDF 111KB)
- After Your COVID-19 Vaccine (PDF 45KB)
For more information on Ontario’s vaccination program, visit the COVID-19 vaccines for Ontario website.
New to HCS: MEDEO
Secure Messaging Online Booking (coming soon)
Providers will be able to safely & securely send Book your appointments online. messages, documents and records right to your inbox.
Please open any messages you receive in your email.