PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING PDF APPLICANTS.
The NSERC CREATE Heritage Engineering program offers a one-year, renewable, Postdoctoral Fellowship in digital workflows for heritage conservation. The program, offered only at Carleton University, provides participants with research, training and international internship opportunities.
Applicants are asked to submit a proposal that involves research and dissemination of digital workflows for heritage conservation in the areas of BIM, digitally assisted fabrication, digitization in aerial, terrestrial or marine environments or building performance simulation.
A Postdoctoral Fellow will:
- spend 20% of his/her time in a paid internship with a partner organization;
- participate in an annual, one-day Heritage Forum;
- participate in heritage workshops with industry partners;
- participate in heritage round tables and conferences;
- carry out his/her proposal for research and dissemination of a topic in digital workflows for heritage conservation.
Information for potential applicants.