Programs for students across all faculties!
Carleton University’s Innovation Hub provides budding entrepreneurs and student-founders the tools and resources they need to spark innovation and create new ventures. Located on the ground floor of the Nicol Building, the Hub is an open space for students to become inspired, make connections with like-minded peers, and advance their entrepreneurial ideas. Students from all faculties on campus are invited to join any of the Innovation Hub’s programs at a time that fits their schedules. In addition to developing their skills and business ideas, participants will receive a certificate upon completion and access to a host of resources and connections within the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Ottawa.
For the Fall 2023 semester, our incubator programs will start the week of Monday September 11th. The weekly programs will run as follows: Ideas Mondays @3-5pm, Hatch Tuesdays @3-5pm, Changemaker Wednesdays @3-5pm, Launch Thursdays @3-5pm, and Breakthrough Wednesdays & Fridays @1-2:30pm.
Learn the fundamentals of entrepreneurship while:
- Transforming your ideas into reality
- Applying your academic learning and professional experience in new ways
- Exploring whether or not entrepreneurship is right for you.
- Exploring your passions and interests
- Learning how to build a high impact solution or venture
- Defining what Social Innovation means to you
- Develop practical solutions for real-world clients
- Gain hands-on project management experience
- Learn how to work with diverse teams
- Exploring the most innovative business models to make your idea a reality
- Leveraging the Ottawa innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystems to get your business launched
- Learning to pitch your business idea to multiple audiences
- Networking with industry mentors, advisors and coaches
- Exploring new ways to attract customers, expand offers and build momentum
- Preparing to seek funding and mentorship from the business community
Join a cohort-based group coaching program with fellow incorporated student-founds while:
- Refining your business models, pitches, and applications to programs
- Seeking funding and mentorship from the business community
- Preparing for rapid growth and expansion of your venture