M365 home page | M365 Extras | Teams | Request a site ◀
|NOTE: Teams members do NOT fill out the form below; only the Teams site “owner.”
“Owners” can add/remove whomever they choose to their Teams site.
Read Me First
- Teams site owners must be staff/faculty – but Teams owners can add anyone as a member:
– another staff/faculty member (pick list),
– Carleton student (use their full @cmail.carleton.ca address), or
– external-to-Carleton users (use their email address).
- Your Teams site members must have enabled their Office 365 “extras” license for permission to log into Teams: staff/faculty | students
- Invite External-to-Carleton Teams site members by their full email address; they will be asked to create a password.
(Tip: If the external user’s institution uses Office 365 and you invite the external user using their Office 365-recognized email address (you may need to ask the for it), they will then be able to log into your Carleton Teams site using their pre-existing institutional password.)
- When logging into Teams web site or app, use your full Carleton email address — e.g. JaneDoe@cunet.carleton.ca, not your alias, email@example.com.
- Note for Mac users: For best results consider using Chrome, but the Safari web browser, with this preference unchecked, will work with the Teams web interface:
Was this page helpful?
8 people found this useful