|NOTE: Teams members do NOT fill out the form below; only the Teams site “owner.”
“Owners” can add/remove whomever they choose to their Teams site.
Read Me First
- Teams site owners must be staff/faculty – but Teams owners can add anyone as a member.
- Your Teams site members must have enabled their Office 365 “extras” license for permission to log into Teams: staff/faculty | students
- Invite External-to-Carleton Teams site members by their full email address; they will be asked to create a password.
(Tip: If the external institution uses Office 365 and if you invite the external person using their Office 365-recognized email address, they will be able to log into your Carleton Teams site using their existing password.)
- When logging into Teams web site or app, use your full Carleton email address — e.g. JaneDoe@cunet.carleton.ca, not your alias, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note for Mac users: the Safari web browser needs this preference unchecked to work with the Teams web interface:
Was this page helpful?
4 people found this useful