Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
Cultivating a Culture of Wellness and Excellence
January 29, 2020 at 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
|Location:||506 Tory Building|
|Audience:||Staff and Faculty|
|Key Contact:||Melanie Dow|
We invite new employees to learn about how Carleton University promotes and maintains a culture of wellness and excellence through our Healthy Workplace and Service Excellence initiatives for faculty and staff! This interactive session explores how we ensure an exceptional experience for our students and work together to create an environment that provides employees with a sense of belonging and purpose.
During this workshop, you will:
- connect with other new employees;
- learn about the history and your role in contributing to a culture of Service Excellence;
- learn how Service Excellence is recognized on our campus;
- discuss what a healthy workplace means to you;
- discover the role that you play in fostering a healthy workplace culture at Carleton University;
- explore ways that you can get involved in healthy workplace in your department!
To register, log in to Carleton Central, then click on Employee Services. Select Learning and Professional Development and then click on Workshop Registration.