Now accepting applications for 2018-2019!
Welcome to the site of the interdisciplinary Northern Studies graduate program at Carleton University. The program emphasizes northern environments and societies, and the policies that are developed to govern them.
The program includes experiential learning through a field course in the Canadian North. Degree students participate in a placement at a northern agency in Ottawa or in the North.
- Department of Geography and Environmental Studies
- School of Public Policy and Administration
- Department of Earth Sciences
- Department of Sociology and Anthropology
- School of Indigenous and Canadian Studies
- Department of Biology