If you’re interested in serving an important role in the governance and future of the Carleton University Retirement Plan, consider running for a seat on the Pension Committee.
For details on the nomination and election of pension committee members, click on the relevant link below:
Election of Pension Committee Representative for Non-union Plan Members
Congratulations to Justin Mihalic who has been elected for a four-year term on the Pension Committee. Justin was elected by non-union, active members of the Carleton University Retirement Plan. Thanks go to the entire field of exceptionally well-qualified candidates for stepping forward to serve on the Pension Committee. The Committee is a critical component of the governance of the Retirement Plan and the $1.3 billion Retirement Fund.
Pension Committee Representative Election
The candidates were (in alphabetical order):
- May 15 – 29: Election and Nominations
- May 29 – June 5: Tabulation of results of Candidate Selection Process and Announcement of Successful nominees
- June 5: Online Voting Begins (link is activated at 10 a.m.)
- June 19: Online Voting Closes (link is deactivated at 10 p.m.)
- June 22: Results Announced
Further questions? Contact the Chair, Pension Committee at email@example.com.