Department of Sociology and Anthropology
B750 Loeb Building
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, ON, K1S 5B6
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:30 am – 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
The Department sends out an email listserv message of upcoming public events taking place in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology (e.g., colloquia, talks, etc.). Please contact email@example.com if you wish to be added to our listserv.
Departmental Drop Box Policy
Please include your name, student number, course code and Instructor’s name on your assignments. Mail and assignments received are placed in Professor’s mailboxes (not TA mailboxes).
- The Sociology and Anthropology drop box is located on the door of the main office, B750 Loeb.
- Mail and assignments received by 8:30 am will receive the previous day’s date from Tuesday through Friday.
- Mail and assignments received from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm daily will receive the current day’s date.
- Mail and assignments received after 4:00 pm on Fridays will receive Saturday’s date.
- The drop box is cleared on Monday mornings before 8:30 am and mail received over the weekend will receive Saturday’s date.