Department of Sociology and Anthropology
B750 Loeb Building
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, ON, K1S 5B6
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:30 am – 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Departmental Drop Box Policy
Please include your name, student number, course code and Instructor’s name on your assignments. Mail and assignments received are placed in Professor’s mailboxes (not TA mailboxes).
- The Sociology and Anthropology drop box is located on the door of the main office, B750 Loeb.
- Mail and assignments received by 8:30 am will receive the previous day’s date from Tuesday through Friday.
- Mail and assignments received from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm daily will receive the current day’s date.
- Mail and assignments received after 4:00 pm on Fridays will receive Saturday’s date.
- The drop box is cleared on Monday mornings before 8:30 am and mail received over the weekend will receive Saturday’s date.