If you are enrolled in all online courses for the summer 2021 semester, you are eligible to opt-out from the U-Pass service under the “exclusively online student” clause. Please see below for the opt-out process.
- Log onto your Carleton Central account –www.central.carleton.ca
- Scroll to the header “Student Online Applications”
- Select – “Request UPASS opt-out”
- Select the semester you are applying for
- Select the first option – “Registered exclusively as an on-line student”
- Submit Request
Your request will be reviewed in five business days and you will receive a confirmation email when the fees have been removed from your student account.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues with this process.