Did you know that the Web Card Centre can notify you when the funds in your account fall below a dollar amount you choose? This handy feature is probably the most underutilized portion of the Web Card Centre!
- Set up your Notification Contact(s) if you haven’t already.
- Use the radio buttons to select whether you want a text or email for each notification type (remember – you need to have that contact information added for this to work!)
- If you don’t want a notification for any of these options, leave the selection at .
- Click ‘Save’ – you’re done!
Notify me when a deposit/withdrawal transaction greater than…
If you choose to set a notification for this option, selecting the link allows you to change the deposit and withdrawal amounts that will cause a notification to be sent. Remember to ‘Save’!
Notify me when my uploaded photo is accepted or rejected…
This is automatically set to be ON so that you will receive notification when your photo is accepted or rejected. These emails contain important information!
Daily Alerts (sent overnight)
Notify me when balance drops below…
- If you choose to set a notification for this option, selecting the link allows you to change threshold that will cause a notification to be sent.
- Note that you can only set this for one account. If you have a Convenience plan and a Campus Meal plan, you must choose one.
- To get a notification, you must have made a purchase that put your balance below the set threshold the previous day.
- Remember to ‘Save’!