Students – Getting your Campus Card is a simple three step process!
Completed your application? Check your Carleton email for important status updates.
Step 1: Register for Classes
We can only produce cards for students who are registered in a current or upcoming term.
Step 2: Apply for your Campus Card
If you are eligible for a U-Pass, we will make it at the same time! Find eligibility requirements here.
If you can’t apply online…
- Visit our office to have your card made in person.
- Are you a long distance student? Students studying at a distance (100 km or more) should contact the CUOL Office to request their card. This card will not have your picture and must be presented with a second piece of photo ID when used. Non-CUOL students please visit the Campus Card Office.
Step 3: Check your Carleton Email
We will email you with more information about your card.
- Visit our hours of operation page to find out when we’re open – and where!
- Summer Orientation participants will receive their card during their session
- Residence students will have their card available in their move-in package.
Please note that we do not mail the Card out to you; you must pick it up in person and you must present a piece of government issued photo ID to obtain your Campus Card.
Staff and Faculty Members
Please note that not all staff and faculty members are entitled to a Campus Card. This is dependent on your status with Human Resources (login required).
Not sure? You can check your eligibility in Carleton Central’s Employee Services page!
If you require a card for door access, please have your Departmental Administrator contact DUS_Technical_Services@cunet.carleton.ca.