During the COVID-19 pandemic, students who are not accessing on-campus resources (Athletics, Library, door access to Residence or labs) do NOT need to pick up a Campus Card.
Step 1: Register for Classes
We can only produce cards for students who are registered in a current or upcoming term.
Step 2: Submit Your Photo
The deadline to submit your photo online has passed. Skip to step 3.
IMPORTANT: use a laptop or desktop for this process.
- Check our photo requirements. Use a JPG for best results.
- Sign into the Web Card Centre with your MyCarletonOne credentials.
- Select “My Photo” and “Submit Photo” from the top menu.
Completed your application? Check your Carleton email or the Web Card Centre for important status updates.
Step 3: Get your Card(s)
- Government issued photo ID must be presented – copies and images are not accepted.
- Cards will only be provided to the student (not a parent, friend, etc.).
- We will not mail the Campus Card to you!
If you are not physically on campus you do not require a Campus Card. For customers who require a card for on campus services, please see our hours of operations page for the most current processes. Due to COVID, these are subject to change.
Cards will only be provided to the student (not a parent, friend, etc.). Government issued photo ID must be presented – copies and images are not accepted. We will not mail the Campus Card to you!
Step 1: Check Your Eligibility
- Check your eligibility using Carleton Central –> Employee Services –> CampusCard Availability Check
- Not Eligible?
- Verify that you have completed all documentation with Human Resources.
- Not all staff and faculty members are entitled to a Campus Card automatically (ex: casual staff members, contractors). If this applies to you, either:
Step 2: Request your Campus Card
Staff and faculty who are not accessing on-campus resources (Athletics, Library physical materials, door access) do NOT need to pick up a Campus Card.
Unfortunately new staff and faculty are not able to use the photo upload system.
Step 3 (if required): Door Access
Set a PIN. Staff and faculty who will use their card for door access should set a PIN!
- Access the Web Card Centre using your MC1 credentials.
- Select “Set PIN” to create or change your PIN.
Check your Access Privileges. If you require additional access, please contact your Manager (Staff) or Departmental Administrator (Faculty). The Campus Card Office does NOT control access privileges.