Did you know?
- If you are not physically on campus you do not require a Campus Card.
- Students can opt out of the U-Pass program if they are only taking online classes.
Step 1: Register for Classes
We can only produce cards for students who are registered in a current or upcoming term.
Step 2: Submit Your Photo
The pre-application period has ended for fall 2020, however you may still submit an image. We will use it if it meets our requirements when you join the line.
Completed your application? Check your Carleton email for important status updates.
Step 3: Get your Card(s)
Students who are not accessing on-campus resources (Athletics, Library, door access to Residence or labs) do NOT need to pick up a Campus Card.
- Cards will only be provided to the student (not a parent, friend, etc.).
- The student must present a piece of government issued photo ID to obtain their Campus Card.
- We will not mail the Campus Card to you!*
* Carleton Online has suspended mail-out services while classes are all online. If you believe you have an exceptional circumstance that requires you to have a Campus Card, but you cannot come in person to our office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 1: Check Your Eligibility
- Check your eligibility using Carleton Central –> Employee Services –> CampusCard Availability Check
- Not Eligible?
- Verify that you have completed all documentation with Human Resources.
- Not all staff and faculty members are entitled to a Campus Card automatically (ex: casual staff members, contractors). If this applies to you, either:
Step 2: Request your Campus Card
The Campus Card Office is open for service by appointment only.
Step 3 (if required): Door Access
Staff and faculty who will use their card for door access should set a PIN!
- Access the Web Card Centre using your MC1 credentials.
- Select “Set PIN” to create or change your PIN.
- Check your Access Privileges. If you require additional access, please contact your Manager (Staff) or Departmental Administrator (Faculty).