In keeping with Carleton’s safe meetings and social distancing guidelines, the Campus Card Office will no longer be delivering in-person services until further notice. Community members with an essential need for a new Campus Card should email email@example.com to request support.
Completed your application? Check your Carleton email for important status updates.
Step 1: Register for Classes
We can only produce cards for students who are registered in a current or upcoming term.
Step 2: Apply for your Campus Card
If you are eligible for a U-Pass (transit pass), we will make it at the same time! Did you know that students can opt out of the fall 2020 U-Pass program if they are only taking online classes? If you plan to opt out, you may do so for the fall term starting on June 23 through Carleton Central. We recommend completing this process ASAP if you intend to do so.
Are you a distance student? Students studying at a distance (100 km or more) should contact the CUOL Office to request their card. This card will not have your picture and must be presented with a second piece of photo ID when used. Non-CUOL students please visit the Campus Card Office.
Step 3: Check your Carleton Email
At this time, we are only producing cards for community members who have an essential need for campus access. More information will be provided by email in August for incoming students who have successfully applied online.
Residence students will have their card available in their move-in package.
Please note that we do not mail the Card out to you; you must pick it up in person and you must present a piece of government issued photo ID to obtain your Campus Card.
Step 1: Check Your Eligibility
- Check your eligibility using Carleton Central –> Employee Services –> CampusCard Availability Check
- Not Eligible?
- Verify that you have completed all documentation with Human Resources.
- Not all staff and faculty members are entitled to a Campus Card automatically (ex: casual staff members, contractors). If this applies to you, either:
Step 2: Request your Campus Card
In keeping with Carleton’s safe meetings and social distancing guidelines, the Campus Card Office will no longer be delivering in-person services until further notice.
Community members with an essential need for a new Campus Card should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request support.
Step 3 (optional): Door Access
Staff and faculty who will use their card for door access should set a PIN!
- Access the Web Card Centre using your MC1 credentials.
- Select “Set PIN” to create or change your PIN.
- Check your Access Privileges. If you require additional access, please contact your Manager (Staff) or Departmental Administrator (Faculty).