Did you know?
- If you are not physically on campus you do not require a Campus Card.
- Students can opt out of the U-Pass program if they are only taking online classes.
Step 1: Register for Classes
We can only produce cards for students who are registered in a current or upcoming term.
Step 2: Submit Your Photo
Before submitting, please check our photo requirements.
Completed your application? Check your Carleton email for important status updates.
Step 3: Get your Card(s)
Students who are not accessing on-campus resources (Athletics, Library, door access to Residence or labs) do NOT need to pick up a Campus Card.
- Cards will only be provided to the student (not a parent, friend, etc.).
- The student must present a piece of government issued photo ID to obtain their Campus Card.
- We will not mail the Campus Card to you!*
* Carleton Online has suspended mail-out services while classes are all online. If you believe you have an exceptional circumstance that requires you to have a Campus Card, but you cannot come in person to our office, please email email@example.com.
Step 1: Check Your Eligibility
- Check your eligibility using Carleton Central –> Employee Services –> CampusCard Availability Check
- Not Eligible?
- Verify that you have completed all documentation with Human Resources.
- Not all staff and faculty members are entitled to a Campus Card automatically (ex: casual staff members, contractors). If this applies to you, either:
Step 2: Request your Campus Card
The Campus Card Office is open for service by appointment only.
Step 3 (if required): Door Access
Staff and faculty who will use their card for door access should set a PIN!
- Access the Web Card Centre using your MC1 credentials.
- Select “Set PIN” to create or change your PIN.
- Check your Access Privileges. If you require additional access, please contact your Manager (Staff) or Departmental Administrator (Faculty).