What is “eLaundry”?
eLaundry is an online system offered to all residence students that allows you to keep track of the laundry facilities at Carleton through the Web Card Centre.
Find and Hold Machines
- Select “Room Status” on the left hand menu
- Select any room, or choose “All Rooms”
- Select “Hold” for each machine (up to 3)
- The machines will be held for 10 minutes – only your Campus Card will work on them!
Get Notifications When Your Laundry is Done
Set up your Notification Methods
Notify Someone Else That Their Laundry is Done
- Select “Room Status”
- Select the room in question
- Select “Notify Last User” for the machine(s) in question
NOTE: This feature only works if the previous user of the laundry machine is also set up to use eLaundry.
More questions? Check out our FAQs!