Please check for service outage notifications before travelling to campus.
All customers must use the online QLess system for their visit with the Campus Card Office. Walk ups are not permitted. To learn more about Carleton’s QLess line management and appointment booking system, please visit carleton.ca/qless.
Visit the Campus Card Office
The Campus Card Office uses the QLess line management system. You MUST use this system to join our virtual line the same day (only while we are open). The system will automatically close the line if it will take until closing to help all customers.
When it’s your turn
- Receive a text notification.
- Head to the 4th floor of Nideyinàn (formerly University Centre).
- Check in!
Text Commands Once in QLess Line
Reply any time to communicate with us while you wait in line!
- H Request help
- M Request more time
- S Check your status
- L Leave the line
- C Cancel your appointment
- N# Request your estimated wait time
- J Re-join the line if you accidentally left or arrived late