Before you replace your cards…
- In many cases, the person’s card is simply in their wallet or room. Be sure to look everywhere.
- Other places to check:
Deactivate your card!
- You can report your card as missing 24/7 via the Campus Card Web Card Centre.
- Deactivating your card will protect any money, meal plans, or service access from misuse.
- It will ALSO suspend your LIBRARY PRIVILEGES for in person borrowing.
- For more information, see our Terms and Conditions.
You found your card!
You didn’t find your card…
- Replace your card by visiting our office. At least one piece of government issued photo identification is required.
- A replacement Campus Card costs $24.00, and a U-Pass costs $25.00 (taxes included). This fee is non-refundable and previously replaced cards cannot be reactivated.
- Please note that only your most recent Campus Card can be reactivated. Cards that have been replaced should be destroyed.