Before you replace your cards…
- In many cases, the person’s card is simply in their wallet or room. Be sure to look everywhere.
- Other places to check:
I lost my Campus Card:
- Deactivate your card.
- You found your card!
- You didn’t find your card…
- Go to the campus Card Office during regular office hours. At least one piece of government issued photo identification is required.
- A replacement Campus Card costs $19.00, taxes included. This fee is non-refundable.
- Please note that only your most recent Campus Card can be reactivated. Cards that have been replaced should be destroyed.