- COVID-19 Updates
- Booking Options
- Important Information
Use Make a Request below to request space in the University Centre Galleria.
We are not currently accepting bookings for the Fall 2020 term. As provincial regulations and internal policies are updated, we will review our space booking guidelines appropriately.
A NOISE LIMIT is in effect at all hours. There is a decibel reader posted next to the Campus Card Office, which will light up red if the noise limit is exceeded.
- Campus Card books tables 9-14 as indicated on the map above (yellow).
- Tables are 6 feet long
- Tables are available during our normal operating hours only, although you may book the space without access to our tables after hours.
- Campus Card books Sections B and C (together) as indicated on the map above. This area includes access to 6 tables during our normal operating hours.
- Events will be asked for a floor plan when applicable. Fire exits must be clear at all times – please see the above map.
- Section E requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the Campus Card Office.
Note: no reservation request can be processed unless the ‘terms and conditions’ checkbox located on the at the bottom of the form is checked. Bookings more than 18 months in the future will not be considered.
See Risk Management FAQ for more information.