Please note that Conference Services manages the space from May 1st – August 31st.
It is our policy to not book space for dance practices (using the mirrors). Space use for this purpose is allowed provided it is not being used by a booking and all galleria rules are adhered to.
Please use Make a Reservation below to request either of the below space options. We do not book the galleria more than 18 months in advance.
Option 1: Book (a) table(s) (yellow areas)
- Campus Card books tables 9-14 as indicated on the map above.
- Tables are 6 feet long
- Tables are available during our normal operating hours only, although you may book the space after hours.
- CUSA books tables 1-8. You may contact them at http://www.cusaonline.ca/services/bookings/.
Option 2: Book full sections (blue areas)
- Campus Card books Sections B and C (together) as indicated on the map above. This area includes access to 6 tables during our normal operating hours.
- Events will be asked for a floor plan when applicable.
- Section E requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the Campus Card Office.
For the most detailed information on use of the Galleria, please read the University Galleria Space Booking Policy. This policy applies to the full space at all times, and covers all booking offices.
- Groups must keep fire exits clear at all times – please see the above map.
- You must arrive within 30 minutes of the start time of your booking – sanctions apply to groups who do not arrive on time or exceed cancellation limits.
- Noise: There is a decibel reader posted next to the Campus Card Office, which will light up red if the noise limit is exceeded.
- Food and Beverages:
- Furniture and Audio Visual Setup:
- All additional furniture or setup needs are the responsibility of the group.
- Risk Management:
- Applicable events must have a Risk Management Form approved before space will be confirmed.
- Allow at least 10 business days for this to be reviewed, during which time the booking office may hold the space for you.
Please submit bookings at least 10 business days in advance to guarantee consideration. Where further correspondence is necessary for clarification or request adjustments, this process will be delayed.
All booking requests will receive email confirmation – your booking is not complete without this.
Note: no reservation request can be processed unless the ‘terms and conditions’ checkbox located on the at the bottom of the form is checked. Bookings more than 18 months in the future will not be considered.