Use Make a Request below to request space in the University Centre Galleria.
A NOISE LIMIT is in effect at all hours. If the noise limit is exceeded, the decibel reader next to the Campus Card Office will light up red.
- Campus Card books tables 9-14 as indicated on the map above (yellow).
- Tables are 6 feet long
- Tables are available during our normal operating hours only, although you may book the space without access to our tables after hours.
- Campus Card books Sections B and C (together) as indicated on the map above. This area includes access to 6 tables during our normal operating hours.
- Events will be asked for a floor plan when applicable. Fire exits must be clear at all times – please see the above map.
- Section E requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the Campus Card Office.
COVID-19: We are not currently confirming any space bookings for the galleria in accordance with the Event Safety Guidelines and Conditions. If you complete our booking form (below), we will file them until we are able to begin booking the space, or until the committee overseeing campus events approves individual event(s) on the basis of the posted guidelines. At that time, we will reply in the order they were submitted.
The following FAQs are applicable during normal operations.
Note: no reservation request can be processed unless the ‘terms and conditions’ checkbox located on the at the bottom of the form is checked. Bookings more than 18 months in the future will not be considered.
See Risk Management FAQ for more information.