Episode 1: GDRP – What’s the fuss?
Interview with Pierce White-Joncas, Manager, Privacy & Access to Information, Carleton University, and Chair of the Council for Ontario Universities subcommittee on FIPPA.
- Chapter one: Introduction
- Chapter two: Data Privacy and Access to Information at Carleton University
- Chapter Three: PIPEDA and FIPPA – data access in Canada
- Chapter four: GDPR – What is this?
- Chapter five: Challenges for Canadian research because of GDPR
- Chapter Six: Can we overcome these GDPR challenges?
- Chapter Seven: Public authority, how does this help? What about data diplomacy?
Episode 2: Project Management and Coordination of Complex International Projects
Interview with Stephanie Pineau, the Special Initiatives Coordinator with LERRN
Episode 3: What is DORA? How do we develop a framework for research publications and citations that works for us?
Interview with Kristin Bourassa, Research Facilitator and Ph.D. in History, University of York
The presentation linked [here] was originally presented to the Research Facilitators meeting in July 2021.
Just ask Heloise.
Manager, International Projects
|Phone:||613-520-2600 x 8358|
|Office:||511A Tory Building|