- Other FAQs
- General Information
- Information for Students, Faculty and Staff
- Research Support
- Return to Campus
Last Updated: November 13, 2020 at 8:30 a.m.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we are constantly re-evaluating our plans in light of new information. Being both prepared and flexible is essential to making the best possible decisions at the right time. Carleton University is continuing to closely follow the advice provided by Ottawa Public Health and other health agencies such as the Public Health Agency of Canada and Ontario Public Health.
Work continues on implementing the recommendations from the Carleton University Scenario Planning (CUSP) working group.
For more information relating to the COVID-19 virus and information about monitoring symptoms and precautions, please visit Ottawa Public Health.
Should you have additional questions after reviewing this FAQ, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FAQ for Graduate Students
- FAQ for International Students
- FAQ for Residence
- FAQ for Research
- FAQ for Undergraduate Admissions
Various assessments and examinations are taking place over the upcoming months:
- Fall 2020 Formal Final Examinations (December 12 – 23, 2020)
- Fall 2020 Formal Deferred Examinations (January 22-24 & 29-31, 2021)
- In-term Tests and Midterms
We understand that there are concerns about technical and infrastructure disruptions. Carleton has planned for potential disruptions. Should you experience any issues while writing your exam, please contact us. Scheduling and Examination Services is collaborating with Information Technology Services to provide you with support throughout the Fall.
We will be operating our emergency support line for in-class tests and midterms from Monday to Friday (and weekends when applicable), 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time). During formally scheduled exam periods, the emergency exam support line will operate when exams are running.
- Exam-Related Emergency Toll-Free Call Line: 1-877-557-2930 (Canada/USA)
- Outside Canada/US Exam-Related Emergency: +1-613-518-2601
- Exam-Related Emergency SMS: 613-518-2601 (Plaintext SMS only; not MMS, media/picture messages, or WhatsApp)
- Non-Urgent Exam Related Issues: Submit an Exam Support Request
- Email: email@example.com
For non-emergencies, please contact 613-520-2600 ext. 1571 Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)