Welcome to Our Online Learning Community!
If you’re an online, working or distance student, accessing our campus services can be challenging. Our new online learning community will allow you to access our services so you won’t miss out on the tools and skills that can help you succeed at Carleton.
Our online learning community will allow you to:
- explore our services
- meet with a PASS, PASC or Writing Services Facilitator
- take a workshop to brush up on your personal and academic skills
If you’re part of the Incentive Program these online workshops will count for credit (unless otherwise stated by your Professor, please check your syllabus for more information).
To enter the online learning community, you must self-enrol.
How to Self-Enrol
- Click the button below
- Log into cuLearn
- Click the “Enrol me” button
Booking a Writing Services Virtual Sessions Tutoring Appointment
An appointment is required to meet with an online Writing Tutor. Please follow the steps below to set up your appointment.
- Self-Enrol and enter the Online Learning Community
- Click on Centre for Student Academic Support (CSAS)
- Click on Writing Services Virtual Sessions –> click on your desired appointment date –> select a day/time and save by –> clicking on “Save My Choice”.
- At your selected time, please return to the online learning community and click the CSAS BigBlueButton Session, located in the CSAS Writing Menu
- Wait for your Writing Tutor to enter Virtual Room at booked appointment time. NOTE: you may need to Refresh your browser a few times.
- If there is no response, please email firstname.lastname@example.org