At Carleton we offer a number of progressive undergraduate programs in Environmental Studies, Geography and Geomatics.
Environmental Studies Program
Our Environmental Studies program is a multidisciplinary program, based on social sciences, humanities and sciences:
In Geography we offer the option of a Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science in our programs:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) with a concentration in Physical Geography
- Bachelor of Science (Honours)
We offer an innovative program in Geomatics:
Combined Honours are also available with our programs:
- You may wish to take advantage of a Combined B.A. (Honours) degree in Geography and another discipline in arts, social sciences, public affairs and management, or in biology.
- Students in the Combined B.Sc. (Honours) program may also choose a degree in Biology and Physical Geography, or Geology and Physical Geography.
- A concentration in Terrain Science is available in the Combined Geology and Geography Program.
If you have an interest in Geography and Environmental Studies but are concentrating in another discipline, the department offers five Minors:
When you are accepted to our Geography program, the information on this website will help you to organize your class schedule and plan your workload.
To receive more information while selecting your courses, please contact:
- Karen Tucker