1. Overview
  2. Getting Started
  3. Creating a Payment Requisition
  4. After the Payment Requisition has been Created
  5. Warnings
  6. Errors


Graduate students who are working out of a research fund are paid using the Graduate Research Assistant Payment System, which can be found in Carleton Central.

This is a tool to facilitate the creation of graduate student Research Assistant payments. Access is granted automatically when individuals are set up as research authorities.

Instructions on how to access this system and process payments can be found in the information below. If you do not have access, require assistance, or have a question that is not answered below, please contact payroll@carleton.ca.

Getting Started

Creating a Payment Requisition

After the Payment Requisition has been Created