Below please find the topics of our previous Leaderful Conversations. If you are interested in guiding us through a conversation on a topic in relation to leadership, please reach out – email@example.com
- Amanda Goth, University Secretary, guided us through a conversation on the leadership lessons learned while being part of the Sandwich Generation – a generation of people responsible for bringing up their own children and for the care of their aging parents.
- Andy Thompson, Program Assessment Specialist, Quality Assurance (Academic), guided us through a conversation on the role power and status play in our leadership journeys. Do we need power to lead and does having power make us leaders?
- Kylie Patrick, Senior Development Officer in the Department of University Advancement, guided us through a conversation on leading through change. Change is a constant in our lives, at work, home and in our communities. How we handle change in our lives both personally and as leaders can have a huge impact on the quality of our lives.
- Jane Van den Dries, Communications Officer in the Office of Vice-President Academic, guided us through a conversation that focused on exploring resilience, authentic leadership, and our personal philosophy.
- Samantha Munro, Healthy Workplace Officer in the Office of Quality Initiatives, guided us through a conversation exploring how our personality traits can impact our sense of belonging and connection, and how as leaders we can create opportunities for authentic connection.