A Collaborative Research Focus
MeWeRTH has a strong research focus in the areas of mental health, well-being, and resilience. Collectively, hub members seek to facilitate innovative research by taking a collaborative approach.
Browse our Current Projects page to learn more about research being conducted by our hub members.
To support this research, many MeWeRTH hub member’s projects are supported by funding from the following agencies:
- American Heart Association
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Ontario Mental Health Foundation
- National Institutes of Health