- Co-op is a form of experiential education that combines classroom theory with career-related work experience.
Co-op work terms are paid, full-time, and related to their field of study.
- Co-op is available in most undergraduate programs and several graduate programs.
- If a student completes all required work terms for their program they will receive their co-op designation.
- Co-op will add 8 to 12 months to the length of a students’ degree, as outlined in the corresponding work study pattern
- Co-op hours can be used toward professional designations (e.g. PEng, CPA, etc.)
- Co-op positions in the federal government are bridge eligible.
For more information
- Website: http://carleton.ca/co-op
- Phone Number: 613-520-4331
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org