Carleton’s Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Affairs offers many resources and services to its graduate students. Here are a few that might be of interest to you:
- New graduate student checklist
- Current graduate student website
- Thesis Information
- Thesis Proposal form
- Forms and Policies
- Graduate and Postdoc Professional Development: As a graduate student at Carleton, you have access to a variety of professional development resources. These include skill workshops, one-on-one career and writing consultations, career-oriented events, and even structured programs. Challenge yourself by acquiring new skills that can help you boost your employability.
- TheGraduate@Carleton newsletter
- Current students who have questions regarding Data Science should email us at CUIDS@carleton.ca.