Step 1: Getting an Account with CMC If you already have an account, proceed to next step.
- Go to https://www.cmc.ca/MyAccount/GetAccount.aspx, complete the information, and click Get an Account.
- Go to www.cmc.ca and click Sign In located at top right-hand corner of the page.
- Sign in using your Username and Password.
The CMC home page is displayed with your Username at top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click your Username, and from the drop-down menu, select My Account.
Your account information is displayed.
- From the left-navigation menu, select My Account Details.
- In the section Incomplete Account Details, click the red links to provide the required information:
- At this stage, you must identify your supervisor so you can be linked to his/her account.
- Enter all details until your account shows as being 100% complete.
- Click Save.
- After you submission, our registrar will confirm with your supervisor that you are their student and that they support your access to CMC-provided products and services.
Step 2: Running the CADpassR20 Program
- Log in to the DoE’s Linux Cluster and run cadactivate from the Appiications -> DOE Tools menu or by running cadactivate in the terminal. After you launch cadactivate please follow the prompts and login using your CMC account.
- You only need to run and log into cadactivate once. This is to register your DoE username with CMC. You do not need to run it every time you use the software tools.
- Allow one working day for activation to be processed.