Support for computers on the Department’s Network
How to create a DOE account: Create Electronics Account
- uOttawa Students must create a MyCarletonOne account before your DoE account.
How to change the doe.carleton.ca password:
- Using Windows: At any time go ‘Ctrl-Alt-Del’ and pick ‘Change Password’, if using DoE’s Windows Remote Desktop Services go ‘Ctrl-Alt-End’ instead.
How to reset your DOE password using your MyCarletonOne credentials: Reset Password Please note this link only works when you are connected to Carleton’s network. If you are off campus you must connect to Carleton’s VPN first.
- How to access DOE’s Windows based servers remotely
- How to access DOE’s Linux based servers remotely
- How to Access a Local Desktop Computer using Remote Desktop Client
- How to access DOE by SSH
- How to access your DOE files remotely