Business Continuity Overview Training
Our Business Continuity Overview training module provides a general overview of business continuity planning, including:
- The phases of an emergency or disruption
- What business continuity planning is
- Why business continuity planning is important
- The impacts that disruptions can have on an organization
- Key components of a business continuity plan
- Overview of how business continuity at Carleton University works
Estimated Time to Complete
Who Should Take This Training?
This course is recommended for staff and faculty.
Self-enrolment can be completed through Brightspace.
- Login to Brightspace with your MyCarletonOne credentials.
- Navigate to the top toolbar and select the “Discover” link.
- Search for “EMCO: Business Continuity” in the “Search” bar located along the top, if the course is not visible on the Discover page.
- Select the course for “EMCO: Business Continuity”.
- Once you are on the course page, select “Enroll in Course”.