The best way to get to know Carleton is to interact with our students, faculty members and facilities. We offer a number of ways for high school students, parents and teachers to explore engineering and design.
Come to Campus
- Request an engineering tour or meet a faculty member. (Please schedule at least five days in advance.)
- Attend a Saturday Engineering and Design Session, running every fall.
- Be a Student for the Day. Shadow an engineering or design student through our Carleton Student For A Day Program.
- Book a general university tour.
- Attend an event on campus.
- Attend or volunteer with Virtual Ventures camps and clubs.
We'll come to you
- Chat live in one-on-one chat sessions every Tuesday from 2:30 to 4:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5). We are happy to answer your questions live or by email.
- Take a virtual tour.
- Bring engineering to your high school classroom. Recent Carleton engineering graduates can present to your math, science, physics or careers class on our undergraduate engineering programs, co-op and job opportunities, and more. Request our School Visits or Career Fair attendance
- Request a mentor for your robotics club. Email us for information.
The Faculty of Engineering and Design Liaison Office can answer your questions about undergraduate programs and help you explore the Faculty. Contact:
3083 Minto Centre
613-520-2600 ext. 2020