Not sure where to send your question or concern? Check below for guidance.
Note: your PMC Coordinator can always refer your questions to the appropriate place.
PMC-registered students can turn to their PMC Coordinator to discuss individual learning needs and available supports:
- Assessing disability-related needs and functional limitations
- Coordinating academic accommodations
- Student development planning and skills building
- Referrals to student services on campus
PMC-Registered students can be referred to counselling services through their PMC Coordinator, by a Senior Disabilities Coordinator.
- Coping with personal, academic, and social stressors
- Emotional support and problem-solving
- Balancing academic demands with university life
- Promoting changes in habits and behaviour
- Social skills support
- Fostering growth and independence
Metacognitive Educational Support Service (MESS) encourages students to develop and explore strategies that contribute to overall academic success, including but not limited to:
- Time management &organization
- Test-taking strategies
- Study skills
- Assistive technology
- Note-taking skills
- Active reading strategies
- Writing skills
Please note that unlike accommodations, services are not mandated under legislation, and as such are not guaranteed.
Discuss your eligibility for PMC Services with your PMC Coordinator.
- Notetaking Services
- Tutoring Services
- and more…
For more information about additional student resources, visit our Student Resources page.