To register with the Paul Menton Centre, you will need to book an intake appointment with a PMC Disabilities Coordinator. During the intake appointment, your Coordinator will review your documentation and discuss the accommodations and services that would best suit your needs.
In response to recommendations from the Province of Ontario with respect to Covid-19, all appointments will be held remotely, either by phone, Zoom, Skype, or MS Teams.
To book an intake appointment:
Email us at email@example.com or call and leave us a voicemail at 613-520-6608.
In order to book you will need to provide:
- First and Last name
- Carleton student ID number
- Carleton email address (also known as a CMAIL address)
- The general nature of your disability so we can book you with the correct Coordinator (this does not need to be specific ex. Mental health, learning disability, ADHD, etc.)
- A copy of your documentation
- All of the dates and times you’d be available for an appointment. Please include multiple options as our appointments book up quickly as we approach September. Note that we do not book appointments between 12-1pm.
- A phone number to reach you at for the appointment
Our front desk staff will be able to answer any questions you have at the time of booking, and will also let you know which of our Coordinators you will be meeting with.
Once your appointment is booked, you will receive a confirmation email to your CMAIL address providing your appointment details as well as a consent form and student questionnaire to complete and email back to us prior to the appointment.
The Paul Menton Centre (PMC) has developed specific documentation forms for various types of disabilities.
PMC offers two unique orientations to our students. These are offered in addition to the Carleton university-wide orientations offered to the greater student-body.
Insight, tips, and tricks to help your post-secondary transition to be as seamless as possible.