Registration for 2024 summer camps opens February 1st, at 12 noon
General Camp Information
Virtual Ventures’ summer camps are offered in July and August for participants who have completed Junior Kindergarten through Grade 8.
There are more summer offerings for grades 7-12 on the Summer Academy page.
Camps are based on the grades that the camper will complete in June of the camp year.
Camps are offered in one week sessions, and the content is the same for each week across the summer (for example, Nybbles camp has the same content each week it is offered).
- Run from 9:15 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Extended care option (for an additional fee) allows drop-off from 8 a.m. and pick-up until 5 p.m.
- Parking passes are provided for drop-off and pick-up and can be requested from any Instructor or in our office. The passes allow free parking in any Visitors Parking lot on campus for 30 minutes between 8:00am-9:30am and 3:30pm-5:00pm.
- Parents are required to provide a nut-free lunch for their campers to enjoy during lunch and snack periods. Pizza lunch will be provided on Fridays!
- Activities are performed outdoors whenever possible (i.e. engineering projects and demonstrations).
Types of Camps
Virtual Ventures is excited to offer a variety of camp options for youth in Kindergarten to Grade 8! These options include general STEM camps, on-computer specialty camps, Engineering camps and all-girls programs!
Schedule and Availability
Camp offerings for different age groups and specialties vary every week.
Every year our Instructors build a new schedule and create new lessons for each camp! The 2024 activities will be available in June once developed.
Important Dates and Camp Fees
Camp costs vary based on the length of the camp week and extended care options. Payment deadlines and cancellation policies depend on camp dates.
Registration for camps opens February 1st at 12 noon!