Departmental academic advising is offered to students who have specific questions about their current degree program. They can answer program-specific questions such as:
- Assistance with course selection
- Gaining access to courses that are closed
- Information on whether to pursue the essay or thesis stream
- Information on prerequisites or preclusions
- Course equivalencies and substitutions
- Information on internships and placements
- Graduate studies opportunities.
It is recommended that upper-year students contact their departmental advisor with program-related questions.