How do I add or drop minors and concentrations?

If you would like to change program elements such as; honours/general, minors, concentration, specializations and streams, you can do so through the Change of Program Elements (COPE) in Carleton Central.

If you would like to learn more about the different program elements of your degree, you can search by program in the Undergraduate Calendar.