Before dropping by the Advising Centre, check to see if it’s the right place to have your questions answered.

  1. Review academic regulations and your program requirements as outlined in the Undergraduate Calendar
  2. Current students should print off a copy of their audit.
  3. If you are trying to register for a full course, or if you are a third/fourth-year student with program specific questions, contact your departmental advisor.
  4. Refer to this table to check whether or not you should seek service elsewhere on campus:

 If you need help with:

Writing Writing Services
Study skills Centre for Student Academic Support
Health and well-being Health and Counselling Services
Learning or physical disabilities Paul Menton Centre
Career/employment counseling Career Services 
Co-operative Education
Admission and internal degree transfers Undergraduate Admissions
Tuition and fees Financial Services
OSAP, scholarships, bursaries and Work Study Awards and Financial Aid
Graduate programs Graduate Studies
Research for projects and assignments MacOdrum Library Research Support Services
Engineering undergraduate programs Engineering Undergraduate Academic Support
Science undergraduate programs Science Student Success Centre
Introductory Math support and tutoring Math Tutorial Centre