Congratulations – you started course registration! New students who have registered for at least one class must complete the following steps.

Step 1: Upload Your Photo

Now that you’re registered, you must apply online for your Campus Card (student ID).

Living in Residence? You need your card to move in.

  1. Review the Campus Card image requirements.
  2. Log in to the Web Card Centre with your MyCarleton One credentials.
  3. Select “My Photo” from the menu and follow the instructions to submit your photo.
Submit Your Photo!

Step 2: Confirm Your PIN and Notifications

Don’t log out of the Web Card Centre yet! Now that you’re here, set up your PIN and notification preferences. We send you updates about your card using the Web Card Centre notifications, and you need your PIN to open doors around campus, including in Residence.

Set Custom PIN

Update your notification preferences

Step 3: Check your Carleton Email

Thanks for submitting your Campus Card photo!

You’re not done yet – check your Carleton email in about 3 days to make sure your photo is accepted, and for information on what to do next (like when to pick up your card). Read on to learn more about the Campus Card and U-Pass (transit) programs.

If you still have questions regarding your Campus Card, please email from your Carleton email account.

About the Campus Card Program

The Campus Card is accepted at over 500 locations on campus. Use your card to make purchases at almost all food, vending, and retail locations on campus, print assignments, do laundry (for Residence students), access library resources, visit the athletic facilities, and more!

Using Your Campus Card →

Did you know that you can have more than one plan on your Campus Card? Some even save you money on purchases!

Campus Card Cash Plans →

Depositing funds online is quick, easy, and accessible 24/7. Parents or guardians can also deposit funds as long as they know your Carleton student number.

Deposit Money Online →

About the U-Pass (Transit) Program

The U-Pass is your all access transit pass for Ottawa and Gatineau public transit. Eligible students will get their U-Pass card at the same time as their Campus Card. Visit the U-Pass website to learn more.