Kaltura Classroom is…
- Installed on the classroom computers already
- Kaltura Classroom: Getting Started
- Kaltura Classroom: Advanced Options
- Saving and Uploading your Recording
- Manage Your Media
After the Kaltura Classroom software is installed, see the Kaltura Lecture Capture Administrator’s Guide, you can start recording your media.
If you want to record your screen only or camera only, click on the video icon to turn off either the Primary-Secondary Input resource.
If you selected one input (either Camera or Screen), Kaltura Classroom creates a single video. If you are using the default settings or selected both Primary and Secondary Video, two videos are created. You will need an updated Kaltura dual screen player to display the two videos simultaneously. See Viewing Rich Media in the Kaltura Player for more information about viewing options.
In the Kaltura Classroom Application homepage, you can:
- Configure the Camera Settings
- Configure the Screen Settings
- Configure the Audio Settings
- Start Recording – to start your recording, click the red button.
After your inputs are configured, either by using the default settings, or you have selected your input(s) and defined all the settings, you are ready to record.