- Log into Kaltura MediaSpace at mediaspace.carleton.ca (using your Carleton MC1 username and password).
- At the top right, click Add New, and then select Kaltura Capture.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click the download button for the operating system you are using. If your browser prompts you to approve the download, select whichever option allows the download to proceed.
- When the download is complete:
- In Windows, click the CaptureSpace installer, and then follow prompts to complete the installation.
- In OS X, drag the CaptureSpace icon to the Applications folder.
- When the installation is complete, return to mediaspace.carleton.ca; then, to launch the software, click Add New, and select Kaltura Capture again.
Visit the Kaltura website for information on System Requirements to install Personal Capture on your computer.
Mac users, please note: The MAC OS version 10.14 is currently not supported by Kaltura Personal Capture. We are expecting that it would be supported in an upcoming application update v3.3.x.