The Oxford Education Research Symposium, which will take place March 20 – 21, 2017 in London, UK, is a forum for the presentation of papers and discourse by scholars who have a particular interest in the theory and practice of universal education.
Notations for the March 2017 conference:
* Papers presented will be subsequently peer reviewed by external readers for inclusion in Symposium books or journal articles.
* Focus on educational excellence emphasising best practices in teaching, learning, and training.
* Leading edge studies in accountability and evaluation of education.
* Latest in the Education Reform Movement.
* Evaluation methods to improve student outcomes.
* School efficiency and accountability through performance measures.
* Improving school quality through effective supervision.
* Scientific evidence for quality teaching.
Major fields included are Administration and Leadership, Secondary Instruction, Assessment and Evaluation, Early Childhood Education, Language Arts and Literacy Education, Economics of Education, School Governance, Financing Education, Systems, Special Education, and Pedagogy. The listing is not intended to be exhaustive.
The conference is accepting abstract submissions until February 24, 2017. For more information, please visit the conference website.