The Engineering Scheduler Tool can be used to create timetables with the Timetable Whiz and is also the centralized location to submit an Engineering Request Form (override) for undergraduate engineering courses.
Engineering courses are those which have courses codes starting with any of the following: AERO, CIVE, ECOR, ELEC, ENVE, MAAE, MECH, SREE, SYSC. For non-engineering courses (math, science, the arts), requests must be made using the Registration Override Request tool on Carleton Central.
Please read the ERF instructions posted below before attempting to submit an Engineering Request Form.
Engineering Request Form
If you are not able to register yourself for a course for which you should meet the prerequisites, you may submit an Engineering Request Form (ERF) in the Engineering Scheduler Tool to request access to register.
An ERF submission may be cancelled for any of the following reasons:
- If you have not attempted to register on Carleton Central
- If you have not included a complete timetable in your submission, which includes:
- all courses you are registered in,
- the course(s) you are requesting, and
- any non-engineering course(s) that you have requested via Carleton Central
- If you are requesting a non-engineering or graduate-level course
- If you are requesting a schedule conflict; conflicts of any kind are not permitted
The Engineering Academic Support Office strives to respond to all ERF submissions within 5 business days. A decision will be sent to your Carleton email from the “SchedulerToolEngineering” no-reply email account.
Please note: that the form may close periodically for maintenance or holidays in which staff are not available.
If you have any questions about how to use the Engineering Scheduler Tool, please contact us.