Fall 2022 & Winter 2023 Services
Students have 3 options to access ASO services:
(1) VIA EMAIL:
- To initiate a 1st year advising or registration request, email ECORSupport@carleton.ca.
- To initiate a 2nd, 3rd or 4th year registration request, email EngAcadSupport@carleton.ca.
(2) IN PERSON 2090 Minto:
For in-person registration assistance, add yourself to the Academic Support Office virtual line.
- *Registration assistance services will be provided in-person in 2090 MC during adjusted hours of operation:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays: 9:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:00pm, and
Wednesdays: 10:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:00pm.
- Students need to join the virtual waiting line (FAQ below) during *office hours to access 2090MC for in-person services.
(3) VIA PHONE: 613-520-4067
Virtual Waiting Line FAQs
>>> QLess instructions for students can be found HERE.
When it’s your turn:
1. Receive a text notification.
2. Head to 2090 MC – remember to bring your mask, photo ID and student number.
3. Wait outside the Academic Support Office (South entrance) until a team member calls you in.
Reply any time to communicate with us while you wait in line!
• H Request help
• M Request more time
• S Check your status
• L Leave the line
• C Cancel your appointment
• N# Request your estimated wait time
• J Re-join the line if you accidentally left or arrived late