Become a Healthy Workplace Champion
Are you enthusiastic about improving your health and well-being and encouraging people around you to do the same? Volunteer to be a Healthy Workplace Champion and help Carleton become the healthiest university and workplace in the country! Meet like-minded individuals, be the first to know about healthy workplace opportunities, share your passion for healthy living, and make a difference in the Carleton community. The anticipated time commitment is one to two hours per month for at least a one-year period.
- Receive regular communications from the Healthy Workplace Committee and the Healthy Workplace and Communications Coordinator
- Distribute flyers, posters, brochures and announcements on wellness programs to co-workers in their department
- Reserve a “healthy minute” in theie regular staff meetings to pass along information about upcoming wellness events and programs
- Encourage members of their department to participate in wellness programs
- Create a healthy workplace space or bulletin board in their work area with wellness information that is distributed
- Bring feedback and requests from co-workers to the Healthy Workplace Committee
- Are an enthusiastic liaison to the Healthy Workplace Committee
Let us know you’re interested by completing the form below.
Healthy Workplace Champion Volunteer Form