Skip to Main Content
To set up your Outlook for Mac:
- Open Outook.
- On the Tools menu, click Accounts.
- In the lower-left corner of the Accounts dialog box, click Add, and then click Exchange.
- On the pop-up window, enter the the following:
- Students: JaySmith@cmail.carleton.ca
- Staff/faculty: JaySmith@cunet.carleton.ca
- Method: Username and Password
- Username: MyCarletonOne user name
- Password: MyCarletonOne password
- Check Configure automatically and click Add Account.
- A pop-up window will appear asking to allow Outlook to redirect to the Carleton server, check Always use my response for this server, and click Allow.
- You can now close the Accounts dialog box and start using Outlook.