Skip to Main Content
To set your default browser in Windows 10:
- Click the Start button in the lower left corner of your screen. (The Windows logo)
- In the “Search Windows” section, type “default browser” to search for the option.
- Click on the “Choose a default web browser” option. This will open up a settings window with the Web Browser section surrounded by a box.
- Click on the box under Web Browser. This will bring up a menu with any web browsers you have installed (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc).
- Click on the web browser of your choice. It will now be the default web browser for your system.