We are currently accepting courier deliveries, and Science Stores remain open to receive perishable items.
Mail runs are back in service for departments that are on campus.
Please note that we will be accepting appointments at any time for those who wish to pick-up or drop-off their mail at their own convenience:
- Make an Appointment Online (Staff & Faculty only)
- Make an appointment by phone: 613-520-4300 (Staff & Faculty only)
We can print your large volume mailing labels with the postage included on the label as well as provide poly pouches for the mail out. Learn more about large volume mail outs here.
We can help you source the right size box or envelope for your mail out. Contact one of our team members to discuss your mailing needs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canada Post Mail boxes are located at the following locations on campus:
- Raven and University Drive
- In front of Residence Commons
You may also use:
- Drop off at Mail Services with sufficient postage affixed (please use the letter slot in the door if we are closed)