Mail runs are back in service for departments that are on campus.
Please note that we will be accepting appointments at any time for those who wish to pick-up or drop-off their mail at their own convenience:
- Make an appointment by phone: 613-520-4300 (Staff & Faculty only)
We can print your large volume mailing labels with the postage included on the label as well as provide poly pouches for the mail out. Learn more about large volume mail outs here.
We can help you source the right size box or envelope for your mail out. Contact one of our team members to discuss your mailing needs at email@example.com.
Canada Post Mail boxes are located at the following locations on campus:
- Currently the only known mailbox on campus at Carleton is in front of Stormont Dundas House
- There are 3 other post offices near Carleton:
- 888 MEADOWLANDS DR E, OTTAWA ON K2C 1N0
- OTTAWA SOUTH PO, 1166 BANK ST, OTTAWA ON K1S 3X
- BANK AND HERON PO, 3 -1582 BANK STREET, OTTAWA ON K1H 7X0
You may also use:
- Drop off at Mail Services with sufficient postage affixed (please use the letter slot in the door if we are closed)