- Test and Exam Accommodations
- PMC-Specific Bursaries
- Returning Adaptive Equipment
- Alternate Format Transcription Services
- Sign Language Interpretation
Submit request for accommodation to PMC at least two weeks before the first in-class scheduled test, midterm, or exam.
Submit request for accommodation to PMC at least two weeks before the 1st CUOL midterm exam.
Submit request for accommodation to PMC by the deadlines listed on the Registrar’s Dates and Deadlines webpage.
- May 31, 2020: Dr. John Davis Burton Award
- August 31, 2020: Making a Difference Award
- August 31, 2020: Thomas Sorensen Memorial Scholarship
- August 31, 2020: Walker Wood Award
- October 15, 2020: John Teuscher Memorial Scholarship
The maximum borrowing period for adaptive equipment is one term. Please return or renew borrowed adaptive equipment to the PMC after the end of each term.
Recommended minimum of six weeks notice to a PMC coordinator prior to the beginning of classes to ensure timely arrival of text in alternate format.
Recommended minimum of 4 weeks notice to the PMC before the beginning of course.