What is Lean Process Review?
Lean is a continuous improvement methodology that understands value from the customers/clients/student perspective by focusing on improving processes that deliver value and reduce waste. OQI will customize a Lean Process Review to meet the needs of your team and support the transition to an improved process.
Benefits of a Lean Process Review
- Results in clear efficient processes
- Improves collaboration and communication
- Enhances working relationships
- Assists in achieving strategic goals
- Understand the current process and the needs of the customers/clients/students.
- Identify ways to improve the current process by focusing on steps that add value and removing unnecessary steps or waste.
- Promote collaboration in cross-functional teams and recognize that all perspectives are valued.
- Measure and communicate the impact of the changes to the process to the Carleton community.
- Empower employees to find ways to continually improve processes and adopt a mindset of continuous improvement.