If you are developing or updating your Strategic Plan, we can assist you by offering consultation and facilitation services for academic and administrative units throughout the university.
Our approach is to understand your needs and offer tailored solutions that involve all stakeholders. We can help you:
- Define what you want to accomplish
- Determine how you will use the Carleton Planning Framework
- Design the process for developing a plan, including retreats and/or meetings
- Develop ways to engage people
- Design methods to gather ideas, feedback, and data to inform your plan
- Develop action plans, timeline and measurement for success
The benefit of using a facilitator allows for everyone to participate in the planning process and decision making.
Strategic Planning Resources
- Strategic Plan “Collaboration Leadership and Resilience”
- Carleton Academic Plan (CAP)
- Carleton Planning Framework
- Guiding Principles
- Process for Yearly Planning
- Strategic Planning Model for Administrative Support Units